quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Galeria de fotos dos nossos meninos..Aqui fica um mimo para os fãs...

The brothers
Jensen

Jared

Um poema para os nossos meninos:
"I ran the world to find you I heard call for me Follow stars, went to the sea Not a sign from you Looking up As the flame intense What kindled in me Login Without knowing why In this world that is not yours I do not know Where am I going I do not know Who am I do not know Where gaze Because life made me dream I wrote down stories that moved To be near you For more than write Always drawn An endless river When you see rays of sunshine and moonlight Ripping my heart Between dreams and memories I 'm never forget An endless river When you see rays of sunshine and moonlight Between dreams and memories I 'm never forgetyou."













1 comentário: