sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Uma homenagem aos nossos meninos!

For dean:From where I am so far you see the window, smiling to the world. You are the secret key that opens the doors of my most beautiful dreams in which I lost and I sink in your eyes as the beautiful green grass. Your voice carry me to the imagination where we can be together all the time. Your lips of rose cut the gap that my back spelled words of comfort and hope that give reason to my existence. Your hair is blond and thin wires of gold that the taste of the wind pack my heart. leads me to join you and make flowering love that sleeping inside your chest, let me expand what I feel for you and turn the empty and lonely in mountains and valleys of flowers that perfume the most beautiful realm of fantasy . ( writen by Sony)







For Sam: "I learned ... ... that to ignore the facts does not change; I learned ... ... that even when you plan it with someone, it only allows that person continue to hurt you; I learned ... ... that love, not time, is that cure all wounds; I learned ... ... no one is perfect until you fall in love with that person; I learned ... ... that life is hard, but I am more; I learned ... ... that opportunities are never lost, someone will take advantage of you lost; I learned ... ... that when the anchorage is a bitter happiness will dock elsewhere; I learned ... ... I can not choose how I feel, but I can choose what to do about it; I learned ... ... we all want to live on top of the mountain, but all happiness and growth occurs when you are climbing it; I learned ... ... that the less time I have, can do more things. (Good night, Love) " Author: William Shakespeare







3 comentários: